1. How many cards can I order? The minimum order is just 10 cards. You may order any quantity over this that you require.
2. Do you supply envelopes? Yes, all our cards come with high quality 100gsm diamond flap envelopes. There is no extra cost for envelopes and we will supply a few extra with your order in case you make any mistakes!
3. How much will it cost? We have worked hard to keep our prices competitive whilst not reducing the quality of our product. Each card costs from 55p and the printing cost £25 (£30 for colour printing) no matter how many cards you order. Prices are inclusive of VAT @ 20%
4. Can I order more than one design of card? Sadly not on the same order. Because the cards need to be printed each design will need to be a separate order which will attract further printing costs.
5. Can I support a charity? Yes, Kingsmead has worked with numerous charities over the last 30 years and we are very proud to have raised over £5m to date. We have selected a number of the most popular charities that you can choose to support when you specify your card printing. An additional charge of 10p per card will be added to the cost and this will be passed on in full to your chosen charity.
6. Are your cards environmentally friendly? Yes, the paper and board we use is FSC certified. The Forestry Stewardship Council (FSC) is an international organisation that brings people together to find solutions which promote responsible stewardship of the world's forests. Kingsmead has always used card that is 100% recyclable and made from 100% Elemental Chlorine Free wood pulps, sourced from renewed commercial forests in Europe.
7. What can be printed on the cards? Please see our print options page which demonstrates the choices you have.
8. Can I have my printing in colour? Yes - we normally print cards in black but for an additional charge of £5 per order we can also personalise your cards in blue or red ink.
9. When can I expect delivery? Delivery will be made within 5 working days from when you have approved your proof.
10. How much does delivery cost? Delivery to a mainland UK address costs £7. We can deliver overseas - please contact us for a quotation.
11. I am confused - can I talk to someone? Of course! We will help you through any questions that you may have. Please call us on 01372 455212 or email email@example.com